Fast, strong elliptic curve cryptography
Special thanks to:
- Robert Ransom, for pointing out the efficient Montgomery ladder on the isomorphic curve.
- Paulo Barreto, Dan Bernstein, Watson Ladd, Tanja Lange, Mark Marson and Trevor Perrin for their helpful feedback and encouragement.
- Ben Jun and Dan Boneh, who approved the code for release.
- Judy Shie, Jae Kim, Michael Moore and Anne Seymour, who dealt with the legal aspects.
- David Leon Gil, for submitting some bug fixes.
Ed448-Goldilocks was written by Mike Hamburg.